ESC Privacy Statement
Protecting your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement explains how we process your Personal Information upon access to our website and/or when you apply and avail our products and/or services.
This Privacy Statement outlines the general practices of Easytrip Services Corporation (ESC) in relation to collecting, using, disclosing, storing, accessing, transferring or otherwise processing Personal Information which are made available through its employees, representatives, customers, business partners, third parties, online and social media pages. This Statement also covers and supplements the privacy practices for our customers who apply for and obtain products and/or services from us.
What We May Collect From You
For purposes of providing its services, ESC may collect Personal Information when you apply for, and which are necessary for you to avail of ESCs products and/or services. The data collected may include, among others:
- Full Name
- Home Address
- Subscriber Account Number with ESC
- Vehicle Plate/Conduction Number
- Contact Details (mobile/landline/fax/email address)
- Valid ID (Government issued ID)
- Credit Card Details (when you opt to pay through credit)
How We Use Your Information
We use the data collected to adequately deliver the products and provide the services that you have availed of, including the following uses:
- activate your subscription;
- manage your account;
- facilitate customer payments, including top-ups and reloads;
- validate, consolidate or update your customer information records and/or account transaction history;
- provide consolidated statement of accounts, summaries or other reports as you may request;
- provide customer care activities (responding to queries, requests, complaints and improve how we interact with you);
- contact you with information that might be of interest to you about ESC products and services;
- reach out to you on customer-driven improvements and developments of ESC products and services, including offers, promotions, advisories, updates, raffle promos, announcements, invitations, and the like, through email, messaging and other channels;
- perform profile analysis, behavioral modeling and analytics to understand needs, preferences and market trends to be able to improve and recommend suitable products and services;
- send you reminders, public service announcements, promotions and other notifications relating to information necessary and desirable for providing services to customers, including traffic updates and system improvements/developments;
- comply with relevant laws and regulations, court orders and other legal processes;
- enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about the use of this website and the delivery of ESC products and services.
How We May Share Your Information
Subject to confidentiality obligations under applicable law and as may be covered by relevant agreements, we may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, contractors, service providers and other third parties only to the extent necessary for ESC to deliver its products, provide its services and make improvements to such products and services for purposes of enhancing ESC customers experience.
All our engagements with third parties shall be compliant with our obligation of confidentiality imposed on us under the applicable agreements and/or terms and conditions or any applicable law that govern our relationship with you. We wish to assure you that we do not, and will not, sell Personal Information to any third parties. Personal Information collected should be limited to that needed for legal, legitimate and valid business purposes, including the uses set out above.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We fully recognize the value of your Personal Information particularly as it may include Sensitive Personal Information. Appropriately, we strive to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Information by employing administrative, physical and technical safeguards. We train our employees to properly handle your Personal Information. Whenever we engage other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect Personal Information aligned with our own security standards. We let you update your information securely to keep our records accurate.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable administrative, physical and technical procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution to look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
Your Personal Information shall be retained for as long as necessary for ESC to continue providing its products and rendering its services to you until such time as it is no longer required nor necessary to keep your information for any other legal, regulatory or legal, legitimate and valid business purposes.
You Have Rights
You are afforded certain rights in relation to your Personal Information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We would like to ensure that we have your full and voluntary consent to continue to collect, use, disclose and process your Personal Information for the purposes that we have identified. At the same time, we want you to know that you do have choices and can object or withdraw your consent and/or edit your consent preferences at any time. However, ESC cannot ensure that it will be able to provide fully its products and services in the event that such consent is withdrawn and ESC is constrained not to process certain Personal Information.
If you wish to have access on your Personal Information in our records, or you think that such Personal Information we have is incomplete, not up-to-date, or otherwise inaccurate, you may contact our Customer Relation Management through (02) 8555-7575. In some instances, we may request for supporting documents or proof before we effect any requested changes to your Personal Information.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may modify or amend this Privacy Statement to keep up with any changes in relevant laws and regulations applicable to us to adapt to new technologies and protocols, to align with industry practices or for other legitimate purposes. Any relevant updates will be posted on the ESC website.
How to Contact Us
For any questions and/or concerns on this Privacy Statement or any matter relating to ESCs data privacy policies, exercise of your rights pertaining to your Personal Information or any feedback that you may have about our processing of Personal Information, please visit ESC Head Office located at 7th Floor, Iriz One Corporate Center, 35 Meralco Avenue cor Segundo Street, Ortigas Business District, San Antonio, Pasig City 1605, contact our hotline at (632) 8555-7588 or send us an email at [email protected]
You may also write or email our Data Privacy Officer at:
DATA PRIVACY OFFICER
Easytrip Services Corporation
7th Floor, Iriz One Corporate Center, 35 Meralco Avenue cor Segundo Street,
Ortigas Business District, San Antonio, Pasig City 1605